skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Alves Journey

About Me

My photo
AmyAlves
Maine, United States
My heart is overjoyed that you have come to visit with me today. I hope before you leave, you discover a taste of the full life that God invites you to in John 10:10! When I'm not blogging, I am a wife, and a stay at home Mom for 3 beautiful children. I am also attending Light University Online to receive my certificate in Life Purpose Coaching. I am simply a woman seeking to live out God's purpose for me! I live each day with hope for the journey ahead as I travel with friends and new ones to come! Travel along with me by leaving a comment!
View my complete profile

Monday, November 5, 2007

35 Weeks....not far to go....


So I'm 35 weeks now! It's gone by so fast! We're getting ready to see our Haley....and we're really excited! I think Lilly is going to be a really good big sister!
belly buttons are a funny thing!

Lilly is excited to meet her sister!
What a great hug!
Posted by AmyAlves at 11:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Proud Parents

The Proud Parents

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2007 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Thanksgiving Weekend!
      • Leaf peeking!
      • creative fun!
      • 35 Weeks....not far to go....
      • Happy Halloween!!!
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)