Friday, January 25, 2008

Hot cottage etc...

I guess you could say that one of the highlights of this week was capturing Lilly eating one of her new favorite treats "Hot Cottage".... now, you all are probably more familiar with the name Sherbet....but well, Lilly's 3 years old and she's awfully cute and creative....and one evenin' during bath time she wanted to ask Daddy if she could have some Sherbet for dessert and she sat there saying "ummm....ummm"....and then out came "Hot Cottage!" Josh and I laughed so hard! So, here's some pictures of Lilly enjoying her Hot Cottage and a few other cute pictures I took this week!

Hot Cottage close-up
Just chillin' with some Hot Cottage...
And some Dora!
I took the girls to the library this week and Haley's schedule
didn't permit us to stay for story time so Miss Shelly was
nice enough to let Lilly take home the craft that she had
planned for that day!
Lilly had fun decorating her dino'!
Go T-Rex!
and.... this is what Haley was doing while Lilly "crafted"!
Haley enjoying some cuddle time with her Daddy...
what a sweet baby...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Lilly, What kind of sherbert is your favorite? Orange? Lime? or mixed? Voo likes sherbert too!

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are amazing! Lilly and her creativity! haha. I absolutely adore the pictures with Haley and Josh. So adorable! Can't wait for tomorrow. Hope you all decide to come! LOVES!

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

P.S. I can't believe i'll be 18 in 2 days! YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Lilly, can I try some of your favorite Hot Cottage with you sometime?
Very cool dino boy!!
Haley is as smiley as you were at that age Lilly!!