We filled up Lilly's pool this week... I don't know how anyone can love such a little tiny pool so much but she does! It's the first thing she asks to do when she wakes up in the morning...and on this day she was so tuckered out from playing in it (and with her new bug cage...I'll tell you more about that later) that she fell asleep on the living room floor...

what a beautiful smile!

Lilly trying to reach Maya with her splashes...

Maya didn't mind... it was a hot day!

Lilly relaxing on her tube...

I told Lilly that she should get her hair wet so... she did this!

Haley watching her big sister... nobody can make Haley smile
like Lilly can!

I was out in the kitchen prepping supper and came in to
check on Lilly and this is what I found...

At first, I thought she was pretending but no... Josh woke
her up when he got home from work! These children do something
every day that make me smile.
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!!
Wow, these pics look like Lilly had a blast!!! Well, we have our pool up now so we just need to finish everything up like finish filling it and add the chemicals. It should be ready by the end of this week or early next week. hopefully the weather will be nice and you all can come over and go swimming! OH YEAH! I can't wait till you see my hair cut! I love it! Hope to see you all soon. Give my love to Lil and Haley. C ya!
Post a Comment