My friend Sarah had the idea to go strawberry picking together... and my response was, "with all the kids"? I thought it was a very brave idea... so we went for it! When we first got there we commented on how perfect the weather was for picking... and about 20 minutes later it was sooo hot!!! Lilly loved picking! She picked a whole quart herself which I was impressed by and Haley did awesome sitting in her car seat... until about an hour and a half later when she started just getting hot and uncomfortable... and at that point we were all hot and uncomfortable and decided to call it a day!
Tate's Family sign. I talked to my Grandma about Tate's andshe said that they've been in business for over 40 years... my aunt
was best friends with one of the girls when they were children! I think
that's neat!
Jacob was so funny... he picked his own strawberries too.But he didn't need a container, he put them directly into
his mouth! He was covered in red stains by the time we left!
Lilly making sure she picked a good one!
Sarah hard at work... you can't really tell in this picture but
The kids all stained and sweaty!
Okay, now that's just plain funny!
After we had lunch and put Haley down for her nap Lillyand I started preparing the strawberries for jam...









3 comments:
Amy, Lilly & Haley,
Those strawberries do look delicious. Great job.
Love you & miss you
Grammy
What a fun time we had. Despite the somewhat stinky ride home ;) The kids did really good and I'm so proud of them! We'll try again next year perhaps :) So glad we are friends and get to share these memories together
Looks like you all had a BLAST! haha. I agree, that sign is hillarious! C ya!
Post a Comment