Just one more reason why I love my Pampered Chef business... meeting Amanda! We got the kids together for the first time and took them bowling. It was very exciting to say the least, I have only one word for you COLE! I don't know how Amanda does it, he is ALL boy =) and sweet Olivia took a little while to warm up, but when she did... she can talk your ear off, kind of like someone else I know (yes... Lilly)It was great fun and we can't wait to meet Amanda's other half when he returns from Iraq.
Some of the pics are really bad because of the crazy lighting but I hope you can catch some of the important things like...Cole having to be hung on to for dear life because HE IS QUICK! And when ever you turned your back... he'd be bolting DOWN THE LANE! It's making me laugh just thinking about him and a little tired at the same time... Olivia's sweet excitement and little dance jigs... Lilly's competitive determination... and Haley's curiosity.
Some of the pics are really bad because of the crazy lighting but I hope you can catch some of the important things like...Cole having to be hung on to for dear life because HE IS QUICK! And when ever you turned your back... he'd be bolting DOWN THE LANE! It's making me laugh just thinking about him and a little tired at the same time... Olivia's sweet excitement and little dance jigs... Lilly's competitive determination... and Haley's curiosity.




1 comment:
We had an awesome time - I can't wait to get together again! You got some GREAT pics! I'm going to tell Gary to check them out! Love you all!
Post a Comment