Friday, December 14, 2007

Haley's Little Photo Shoot!







Good Evenin' Everybody! Last night Lilly spent the evenin' with some friends so I got to have some downtime with Haley... I decided to take a few snapshots of this beautiful baby...she's growing and changing so quickly! It seems like every day she is getting more observant and alert...I love watching my girls grow.
p.s. thanks monnie & mama

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S. You're welcome.

(The pics are amazing!)

Anonymous said...

I just adore holding this precious little angel!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Monnie, I enjoy the posts too - I keep checking online and never know what kind of surprise I'll see! Great job Amy - I miss you Lilly. I love to hear you sing and see you dance. Voo has some nice video of you!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Aim!!!...She has alot of you in her...Such a precious little angel I can't wait to meet her!...Hope your day is amazing

Beks

Anonymous said...

She really is a BEAUTIFUL baby!