Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birth Day!

Amy was right (this is Josh)! Presenting Haley Elise Alves!

If it was a movie, it'd be called "Fast and Furious"!

After only 11 minutes of pushing, Haley entered the world at 10:31AM November 28th 2007! A 7lb. 6oz. girl wonder. Here are some pics from her first day


Moments after her arrival...

Peaceful baby girl.

My Girls!

Big sister!
A few minutes after arriving, Lilly noticed the hospital bracelets we were wearing and wanted a matching one. So after a trip to the nurses station, we came back into the room where Lil insisted we take a picture of all our bracelets.
Daddy's girls

Here she is in her sleeper. And by "she" I mean "Lilly"! We think our girls look pretty similar.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

YEAH!!! I have been meaning to call you to say CONGRATS! What a beauty! I love all her hair, and Lilly looks SO happy =0). Too cute. We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi,it's Sydney. Grammie just called us to tell us about the site. The pictures are soooooo CUTE!I was going to e-mail you but my mom didn't have your address.Haley has so much hair!Lilly had a lot too, but I think that Haley has more. By the way today is a snow day for us. So my mom and I don't have school!! We miss you all a lot and we think about you everyday. See you in the summer!
Love,
Sydney, Aunt Julie, and Uncle Tony

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! I will have to let Melissa know. She is beautiful. She has a great family to grow up in and with.
Lily must be so happy to be a big sister!

Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! these pics are amazing! I've been checking everyday to see if someone's been "Blogging" haha! Finally! Some more pictures of Haley! What a gorgeous little angel! She's is the cutest girl ever! lol... well it's a tie between her and Lilly! I tell you Josh and Amy. you guys are the most lucky parents ever to have such beautiful baby girls! I love you all! love Monnie.

P.S. If ever you need anything we're only a driveway away and a call away! If you guys want to just be with Haley some night, Call us. We'll take Lilly for as long as you want! Hope she likes her Jungle Book!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is beautiful! And Lily has grown so much - she is equally as beautiful! We are so happy for you and your family. What a blessing!

Have a wonderful holiday with your two girls!

Melissa