My heart is overjoyed that you have come to visit with me today. I hope before you leave, you discover a taste of the full life that God invites you to in John 10:10! When I'm not blogging, I am a wife, and a stay at home Mom for 3 beautiful children. I am also attending Light University Online to receive my certificate in Life Purpose Coaching. I am simply a woman seeking to live out God's purpose for me! I live each day with hope for the journey ahead as I travel with friends and new ones to come! Travel along with me by leaving a comment!
Josh amazes me because he's always up for trying something new. Believe it or not, this was a boyhood dream of his, check out the video and let us know what you think!
...that was priceless........... Josh, I love your cool calm and collected narrating... Kinda makes me think you could actually take on the Gladiators......not win, but just take them on...and not be scared. Lily, You're adorable. Period. Amy, and Haley, Short but important appearances in the video. Kinda like extras. But your still important.
Joanne says..."You rock Josh!!" ( a little punnish intent.. rock climbing ya know!!) Dave says, " Take control....untie the ropes that hold you down!!" You go Josh! Your family and friends believe in you.
WOW! WE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! oh my goodness! my personal favorite was the last with lilly and josh! "you're not my father, you're my daddy!" SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! toooooo funny! wow... i also loved the RASIN part! wow. just fabulous! momma's favorite part was the last part too! so great! she loved the whole thing!
6 comments:
...that was priceless........... Josh,
I love your cool calm and collected narrating... Kinda makes me think you could actually take on the Gladiators......not win, but just take them on...and not be scared.
Lily,
You're adorable. Period.
Amy, and Haley,
Short but important appearances in the video. Kinda like extras. But your still important.
I can't get it to play, Amy. And I have Flash Player installed.
I can't believe all those smiles from that tiny baby. How sweet are both of them. WHAT do you suppose Hot Cottage is???
Joanne says..."You rock Josh!!" ( a little punnish intent.. rock climbing ya know!!) Dave says, " Take control....untie the ropes that hold you down!!" You go Josh! Your family and friends believe in you.
WOW! WE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! oh my goodness! my personal favorite was the last with lilly and josh! "you're not my father, you're my daddy!" SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! toooooo funny! wow... i also loved the RASIN part! wow. just fabulous! momma's favorite part was the last part too! so great! she loved the whole thing!
Funniest Home Videos? You all are amazing!!! That's my unbiased opinion
I love it! I hope you get on the show!! Great editing!!
Post a Comment