My heart is overjoyed that you have come to visit with me today. I hope before you leave, you discover a taste of the full life that God invites you to in John 10:10! When I'm not blogging, I am a wife, and a stay at home Mom for 3 beautiful children. I am also attending Light University Online to receive my certificate in Life Purpose Coaching. I am simply a woman seeking to live out God's purpose for me! I live each day with hope for the journey ahead as I travel with friends and new ones to come! Travel along with me by leaving a comment!
Lilly asked me to hold her sister the other afternoon..... so of course I had to make a blog about it! Haley actually fell asleep on Lilly's lap!!! It was pretty cute! And the other pictures are what Haley looks like after her bath....and what I really mean by that is what her hair looks like after bath....it's so funny!
3 comments:
I want a girl!!! :)
Amy, I love the picture of Lilly holding Haley - they are both getting soooo big. Lilly, please don't grow up sooo fast. Thank you for helping Mommy!
Wow! Haley is getting so big! What a cutie! Lilly is such a great big sister to Haley!
game night??
Post a Comment