There's nothing like a relaxing snowy Sunday evenin'... after we finished up some comfort food (pancakes is one of my favorite things) Haley was feeling very smiley! Is it possible to FEEL smiley...I think it is...and we were all feelin' it! You'll have to imagine Josh's smiles behind the camera as he looks on at his girls... then I went upstairs to get Haley cleaned up for bedtime and Josh and Lilly got to play some Spiderman and Doc Ock... it's one of their special things they do together...it's pretty much made out of... well, they chase each other around the living room swinging invisible web and tackling each other...and sometimes Lilly even takes time to put her spiderman outfit on (see Halloween post)....Monday, February 11, 2008
A Relaxing Evenin'...
There's nothing like a relaxing snowy Sunday evenin'... after we finished up some comfort food (pancakes is one of my favorite things) Haley was feeling very smiley! Is it possible to FEEL smiley...I think it is...and we were all feelin' it! You'll have to imagine Josh's smiles behind the camera as he looks on at his girls... then I went upstairs to get Haley cleaned up for bedtime and Josh and Lilly got to play some Spiderman and Doc Ock... it's one of their special things they do together...it's pretty much made out of... well, they chase each other around the living room swinging invisible web and tackling each other...and sometimes Lilly even takes time to put her spiderman outfit on (see Halloween post)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
LOOK AT THAT TUMMY! she looks so different with her hair down lol... (not poofy i mean). I now understand what you meant by her big tummy. gosh you're all so cute!haha. i love that very first picture of you, amy, with Haley. so adorable!
Post a Comment