skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Alves Journey

About Me

My photo
AmyAlves
Maine, United States
My heart is overjoyed that you have come to visit with me today. I hope before you leave, you discover a taste of the full life that God invites you to in John 10:10! When I'm not blogging, I am a wife, and a stay at home Mom for 3 beautiful children. I am also attending Light University Online to receive my certificate in Life Purpose Coaching. I am simply a woman seeking to live out God's purpose for me! I live each day with hope for the journey ahead as I travel with friends and new ones to come! Travel along with me by leaving a comment!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree II


And here it is! I hope you all are enjoying this season!
Posted by AmyAlves at 5:54 PM

1 comment:

Our Life in Pixels said...

Holy Smokes! That is huge!! *says Ben* I just love Christmas!!

December 11, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Proud Parents

The Proud Parents

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (57)
    • ▼  December (7)
      • Christmas Pics!
      • Christmas 08
      • Christmas Cookies!
      • Child like Faith?
      • Oh Christmas Tree II
      • Oh' Christmas Tree!
      • A whole lot happened this weekend so there's a lot...
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)