A whole lot happened this weekend so there's a lot of different pictures to show! Haley turned 1 years old on Friday! I can't believe it!!! And the poor thing was sick on her birthday! We had another party for her with the rest of our family on Sunday which I'm glad about because she was feeling herself again! I'm adding a couple of Thanksgiving pictures in here too! Josh's family came up from Rhode Island to spend the holiday with us and we had a great time! There's no picture of this but my new favorite game is Blokus!
1. Her Smile (she smiles all the time!)
2. Her hair (that she's had since birth!)
3. The way she rough plays with Josh + Lilly
4. How she has a favorite bunny blankie
5. Her eyes (they sparkle every time she smiles!)
6. How she sleeps on Bammy every Sunday during church
7. Her pretend laugh
8. Her gut giggle when she's tickled
9. How she tries to eat us (I think she's teething)
10. How she adores her big sister
11. How cuddly she is (sorry, I can't help it!)




1 comment:
Where has the year gone?? Love the new look of the blog!! Hope to see you next week!!
Post a Comment